SAI BABA MOVEMENT
The Sai Baba movement is perhaps the most popular modern South Asian religious movement. It owes its origin to Shirdi Sai Baba (d. 1918). Through one of the inheritors of his charisma, Sathya Sai Baba (b. 1926), the movement became a transnational phenomenon in the late twentieth century.
While most of the available literature is a giographical in nature, scholars have studied some aspects of the movement, including the figures of Shirdi Sai Baba, the middle-class constituency, and the movement's pedagogical innovations. In addition, Shirdi Sai Baba has been identified with certain ufi orders in Maharashtra and Karnataka (Shepherd, 1985), the medieval figure of Kabir (Rigopoulos, 1993), and the protean Indian deity, Dattatreya (Rigopoulos, 1998). Rigopoulos points out that the "syncretistic quality of Kabir's life and teachings" seems to have been Sai Baba's model (1993, p. 305).
- Ceramic Membrane Market Share Analysis And Research Report By 2027
- Phone Appending Services | Phone Append | Telephone Appending
- New Chevrolet Sail UVA Review
- Text Analytics Solutions For Text Extraction, Summarization & Classification
- Digital Marketing Company In Jabalpur
- Mobile Apps Development Company In Dharmapuri
- Save Up To 74% Off Dubai Water Canal Cruise | Luxury Catamaran Yacht
- QuickBooks File Doctor – Fix Company File And Network Errors
- Capital Athena Noida Extension
- Eresource Xcel Manufacturing ERP Software