China is entitled to strengthen its defenses on islands in the disputed South China Sea but those measures aren't directed at any specific countries, a defense ministry spokesman said Tuesday, amid the latest surge in tensions in the crucial waterway.
China's military deployments are "the natural right of a sovereign nation that helps safeguard national sovereignty and security," Ren Guoqiang said in a statement posted on the ministry's website.
- India Independence Day Greetings
- High Class Residential Project Gaur Yamuna City At Yamuna Expressway
- Digital Marketing Institute
- The Following Regression Was Estimated For 45 Quarters To Test The Hypothesis That Tire Sales
- Australia Migration From India | Australia Migration | Australia Permanent Residency
- Office.com/myaccount – Office Setup Myaccount
- Beepnvisit Smart Visitor Management System For Smart Check-ins
- Elementary Rule Of Differentiation Worksheet
- Compare Primary School Sector In England And Germany
- Gaur Siddhartham Your Dream House Now In Your Budget