There are five main types of companies you can register in India.
Business structures in India :
The easiest form of company registration is Sole proprietorship in India. A person manages a sole proprietorship, that is, a sole proprietor. If you are looking at complete control of your business, then this option works ideal.
Key Benefits of Sole Proprietorship :
· No official registration is required
· No compliance to complete
· No government regulatory paperwork
· All profits earned are yours
· You do not need double taxation
· Give income tax returns only on your income
How to register a sole proprietorship company?
Before registering , you have to keep the following documents:
· Aadhar Card
· Pan Card
· Bank account
· Registered office will proof (rental agreement or utility bill)
Once you have it, you can contact any chartered accountant for registration certificate and you c
- IMPORTANCE OF WEBSITE DESIGN
- Order Meals on Rail Online at Lucknow Nr Railway Station | Delivery in Train | IRCTC Zoop eCatering
- Elastic Potential Energy
- Find the Best Mobile Application Development Company in Delhi, India
- High Da Article Submission Sites || Dofollow article submission sites
- Online Signature Maker | Doc Sign Pro
- ISO 14001 Certification
- Irtivas Design: Interior Design & False Ceiling Design Expert in Delhi NCR
- VU TV Service Center in Hyderabad | 9581921234
- Penzu- Which is the Best Ecommerce Website Builder to Choose Upon?