Thousands of data loss incidents occur monthly in the cloud, heightening the risk of sensitive data loss or regulatory non-compliance.
A new research study of the broad distribution of data across devices and the cloud has highlighted critical gaps in enterprise security.
Cloud services have replaced many business-critical applications formerly run as on-premises software, leading to a migration of sensitive data to the cloud. Use of personal devices when accessing cloud services, the movement of data between cloud services, and the sprawl of high-risk cloud services drive new areas of risk for companies using the cloud.
- NHM AP Recruitment 2020 – 150 Posts
- Free Home Pickup Services In Hyderabad|Door To Door Shipping Services
- SAC Technician Recruitment 2020 SAC Technician Recruitment 2020 is open (Advt…
- Hire experienced PHP developers in India
- hard online escape games
- Bhutani Cyberthum Commercial Spaces in Noida
- Book Food in Train Online at Dausa Railway Station | Delivery in Train | IRCTC eCatering
- Concrete Contractors San Francisco
- Find Out Why Gmail is Better than AOL?
- What are Benefits of ISO 27001 Certification in organization ?