Today “Central Board of Secondary Education” or CBSE has its Jurisdiction all over India which includes a vast network of schools to provide quality education across India. The board has a decentralized structure which includes 6 regional offices across India that is Allahabad, Ajmer, Chennai, Guwahati, Panchkula, and Delhi.
“U. P. Board of High School and Education” was the first educational board established in India in the year 1921. States of Rajputana, Central India and Gwalior were under the jurisdiction of “U. P. Board of High School and Education”.
- Papa’s Hot Doggeria Hd IPad Game
- Have A Great Summer Days At The Jersey Shore
- Reefer Services In USA
- Boiler Servicing St.Albans
- Linear Equation Algebra
- Umpan Ikan Nila Khusus Di Empang
- Paint Equipment Rentals
- Top 4 Gift-Wrapping Ideas For Your Kids
- Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Market Growth, Market Insights And Forecast To 2025
- Dholera SIR Projects By Smart Homes, Dhoelera Smart City Gujarat