Computer-aided design (CAD) is the use of computers (or workstations) to aid in the creation, modification, analysis, or optimization of a design. CAD software is used to increase the productivity of the designer, improve the quality of design, improve communications through documentation, and to create a database for manufacturing. CAD output is often in the form of electronic files for print, machining, or other manufacturing operations. The term CADD (for Computer Aided Design and Drafting) is also used.
Its use in designing electronic systems is known as electronic design automation (EDA). In mechanical design it is known as mechanical design automation (MDA) or computer-aided drafting (CAD), which includes the process of creating a technical drawing with the use of computer software.
CAD software for mechanical design uses either vector-based graphics to depict the objects of traditional drafting, or may also produce raster graphics.
- Used & New Tickets & Vouchers Online For Sale In Ajman – Quoodo.com
- Domain Registration/Web Hosting Services In Hyderabad – Window/Linux
- Best Indian Magicians – Magic Maha
- Top 10 Physics Institute In Delhi For 11th And 12th
- Law Offices Of Caro Kinsella
- Saigon Vietnam Travel,vietnam Tours,vietnam Tours From Saigon
- Dubai Biotechnology Research Park
- Supplier Of Morwad White Marble In Rajsamand
- How To Build A Successful Education Startup With These 5 Key Elements
- Jasa Interior Terbaik