Fans of Heath Ledger remember all too well his famous Joker quote. When he robbed a bank in The Dark Knight’s opening scenes, he mentioned the following:
“I believe whatever doesn’t kill you, simply makes you stranger.”
Well it’s hard to connect the lines to our topic here. But in the case of modern technology, our relentless pursuit of perfection sometimes made things stranger. Function calls for some out of the box designs, which caused the overall image of an object to be a bit unnatural. It’s not always a bad thing, though it will affect how it looks.
And now that we speak of strange designs, the constant evolution of aviation technology had given birth to some airborne monstrosities. Again function is the key here. How the aircraft will function, and how well it does its job will dictate how it will look like. There are some aircraft designs that stayed sleek but futuristic. The F-35 Lighting and F-22 Raptor are good examples. But sleekness is meant to be sacrifice if the job i
- Palazoo Saree Design For Wedding – Online Shopping
- Cross Digital Marketing Agency in Boston, US
- Capital Athena Gallery
- How to Sell my Products on E-commerce Sites?
- Organic Chemistry Tutor Calgary
- Pubg and 117 Other Chinese applications banned
- Image Moderation Services | Inappropriate Image Detection Companies
- The GMAT Online Preparation Courses which means to you
- Places to visit in bhutan
- Web Design and Development Company