Exponent is a mathematical operation that shows how many times the number is to be used in a multiplication, written as:
Here “base” is the number to be multiplied “exponent” times. The exponent is shown as a superscript to the right of the base.
26 = 2 x 2 x 2 x 2 x 2 x 2 = 64,
Note:Any number (except 0) raised to the zero is always equal to 1.
- Steps To Pair A Set Of Bluetooth Speakers With Your Fire HD Tablet
- Direct Admission In Srm University
- Live Oracle Paas Training In Bangalore, Hyderabad
- Technology Term Papers.
- ISEET Sample Papers Maths
- Dallas Divorce Attorney, Dallas Adoption Attorney, Dallas Custody Attorney, Dallas Divorce Lawyer
- 8 Places In Masjid-al-haram Where Dua Is Accepted
- Contract Analysis Software
- Raja Catering Services | Wedding Catering Tirunelveli
- Venta De Repuestos Para TELEFONOS MOVILES