Capnography is the process of monitoring partial pressure or concentration of carbon dioxide in respiratory gases by using capnogram. It is majorly used as a monitoring tool during intensive care and anesthesia.
Capnography helps to anesthesiologists to prevent the hypoxia and help to determine the situations that can lead to hypoxia and may cause irreversible brain damage. Due to these advantages, capnography is widely used in endoscopic suites, emergency rooms, x-ray rooms, and on-site emergency and trauma centers.
- Sales Lead Conversion: The Ratio For Your Success
- Latest Fashion Jobs in Sharjah | Quoodo.com
- Best Interior Designers in Hyderabad
- Recall everlasting moments for loved ones with Best Valentine’s Day Gifts Online.
- Fourth degree polynomials
- Achieve Top Search Engine Results And Convesions With SEO Tips That Work
- men’s t shirt online shopping
- mechanical training in chennai
- Company incorporation process in Mauritius
- Scientific assessment reports, REACH Registration