Capnography is the process of monitoring partial pressure or concentration of carbon dioxide in respiratory gases by using capnogram. It is majorly used as a monitoring tool during intensive care and anesthesia.
Capnography helps to anesthesiologists to prevent the hypoxia and help to determine the situations that can lead to hypoxia and may cause irreversible brain damage. Due to these advantages, capnography is widely used in endoscopic suites, emergency rooms, x-ray rooms, and on-site emergency and trauma centers.
- ATS New Project – ATS Nobility Sector 4 Noida Extension
- Shirdi Flight Packages From Chennai
- Free Algebra Word Problems
- Advertising Agency In India
- Outsource Mri Reporting | Telerad Services
- Bahria Town Peshawar – Malik Riaz Hussain
- Genotyping Market Segmentation, Forecast, Market Analysis, Global Industry Size And Share To 2025
- How To Fix Webroot Authentication And Error Code 1308?
- Diploma In Construction Management
- End Addiction Recovery Center Is A Private Rehab For Those Suffering From Addiction In Ontario