CPD stands for Continuing Professional Development. CPD hours are time spent learning new information or gaining new skills.
The College of Contract Management offers courses that can add towards your approved CPD hours.
RICS divides its CPD hours into ‘Formal’ and ‘Informal’. Each member must complete a minimum of 10 Formal RICS approved CPD hours per year, the rest of the 20 can be Informal.
- Export NSF To PST Without Any Hurdle
- Revocation Of GST Registration Cancellation– GST Portal
- Feelium E-contracts – Online Contracting | Digital Agreements India
- Know Why Webroot Is The Best Antivirus Of This Year
- Hire Front End Developer India | Hire Back End Developer India
- Haccp Certification Bahrain
- Email Marketing In Mumbai
- Inilho Hal Yang Tidak Boleh Dilakukan Saat Kencan Pertama
- Bahaya Bila Anda Malas Gerak
- Godrej Royale Woods In Devanahalli Bangalore