A few days ago, a “money is not a problem” customer in Southeast Asian told me with a troubled face: “WhatsApp is really too bad. One of my WhatsApp customer service accounts has been blocked, but I didn’t use the account to add any contacts initiatively, all the chats are started by my contacts and then I add them as contacts. To my surprise, WhatsApp blocked my account. The biggest reason maybe an influx of traffic to my WhatsApp account! People like our product and are willing to start a chat with us. What did I do wrong?” From his resentful words, I know that he has taken a hard hit.
- Will ISO 45001 be more popular than previous OH&S standards
- Can I Use Google Drive to Backup my Computer Files / Folders?
- website designing company in Lahore
- PR Agency in Delhi, India
- Luxury New Zealand Holidays
- – SellProperty Online in Pakistan
- How to setup a POS system
- Best Gift Options for people in Indore
- Soil Management: Its Importance and Benefits When It Comes to Tree Planting
- Social Media Branding To Upgrade your Business