You would have faced error 823 and might have stuck from performing any Input/Output operation in your database. As you could see this error is of two types—Operating system error and Output/Input Logical Check Failed. When you get error 823 there could be data loss, inconsistencies in the file system or the database file could have damaged, so let’s see how to fix it.
Fix SQL Server Error 823
You need to run a DBCC CHECKDB command to fix the SQL server error 823. Use the below command to repair the database.
DBCC CHECKDB (DB_NAME, REPAIR_REBUILD);
Make sure that your database is in single-user mode, you can do it either of the ways, one can use the below given T-SQL sentence:
ALTER DATABASE DB2 SET SINGLE_USER WITH ROLLBACK IMMEDIATE;
Or you can choose by right-clicking the database in SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS) and in Select page choose-> Options page, there you can see restrict access. Now change it to Single User.
Read More : https://actsupport.com/solved-sql-server
- Compound Interest Calculator
- Latest Graphic & Web Jobs In Sharjah | Quoodo.com
- B.com Colleges In Gurgaon
- Vimal Agro Products Pvt.Ltd.- Manufacturer, Supplier, Exporter Worldwide
- Woodluv Home Decor Product
- Maruti Ertiga Pictures
- Outlook Helpline Number 1-800-385-7116 How To Fix Outlook 2016 Crashes On Launch
- Cpa Affiliate Network
- Measures Of Central Tendency
- Animax Technology | Website Designing Company In Rohini, Delhi