Sarkar is confirmed to join the squad for the final ODI match against the Chevrons.
Soumya Sarkar, a left-handed batsman and a right-arm fast bowler who also plays for the Rangpur Riders was added to the ODI squad for the third and final match against Zimbabwe.
Sarkar is the first Bangladeshi cricketer who scored a total of 200 runs in List A during Dhaka Premier Division 2019. He also scored his first ODI century in 2015 when he was selected to join the national cricket team.
- How Facebook Marketing Is Beneficial
- Appstar Financial Reviews On Yelp
- Find A Reliable Real Estate Agent
- Track Record Is Essential! Manage Yours With These Suggestions!
- Taj Mahal Day Trip By Car | Agra Day Trip Packages
- Latest Graphic & Web Jobs In Ras Al Khaimah | Quoodo.com
- RatBlocker Supply And Install, Free CCTV Survey To Help You Identify The Issue
- Business Landlord Insurance And Length Of Agreement
- Top 10 Physics Institute In Delhi
- Produsen Frozen Food Terpercaya Dan Terbaik Di Indonesia