2019 Strategic Interview Tips
It has been said before that hiring has no exact formula or guidebook. It is an art form, and unfortunately it can be subjective. Managers are more likely to hire a candidate who possesses the same attributes or mannerisms of themselves. This is called the similar-to-me-bias, and it could cause the interviewer to choose a less suitable candidate. The similar-to-me bias is something that is often done subconsciously rather than intentionally.
Monkey do- also known as “mirroring"
The HR manager speaks quietly and slowly. You speak quietly and slowly. The HR manager puts one hand close to her mouth while she speaks. You put one hand close to your mouth while you speak. You get the point.
Mirroring can create a rapport with whomever you are imitating. This can subconsciously build trust and help a person feel more connected to you. It is all about finding that commonality.
- Best Engineering University In Himachal
- Fall Detection Systems Market To Surpass US$ 600 Million By 2027
- Digital Marketing Company
- How To Enhance Ecommerce Customer Experience
- Traditional Versus Tankless Water Heaters
- Free SMS API For Business And Bulk SMS Service Provider In India
- Ide Hadiah Natal Murah Yang Akan Disukai Rekan Kerja
- Meski Artis Ini Tajir, Nggak Malu Untuk Hidup Sederhana
- Kitchen Equipment’s Manufacturers In Mumbai
- SEO Services Agency In Hyderabad