Parallelogram definition states that a parallelogram is a four-sided figure which has two pairs of parallel sides.
Some of theproperties of parallelograms are as follows:
The opposite sides of a parallelogram are of the same length.
The opposite angles of a parallelogram are congruent.
The overall angles of parallelogram adds up to 360 degree.
These are some of the parallelogram proeprties.The area of a parallelogram is also the same as the degree of thevector cross product of two adjacent sides.
- Digital Marketing Company In Bangalore
- SR International Institute Of Technology (SRIIT), Hyderabad
- What Is Total Quality Management
- Expansion Joint Cover Uae
- Essen Ikan Mas Subang Khusus Di Sungai
- Vienna Coffee Service
- Zinnov Launches Web-based ‘Global Location And Talent Pool’ Product
- Booming SEO Services That Will Take Your Business To The Next Level.
- Things To Check While Buying Nameplates
- Volkswagen Tiguan Price